WITH OUR SUPERB SPOT OVERLOOKING THE ESTUARY, ROCK AND PADSTOW WE’RE WELL PLACED TO SHARE A FEW STORIES ABOUT LIFE WHERE THE RIVER CAMEL MEETS THE ATLANTIC.
BROWSE OUR GROWING LIST OF ARTICLES FOR LOCAL IDEAS AND INSPIRATION AS WE CELEBRATE OUR AMAZING SURROUNDINGS.
- Beautiful Cornwall is famous for it’s golden beaches, turquoise waters, pumping waves and rolling dunes. Anyone who spends time on the Cornish coast will have fond memories of bare feet in soft sand, cold water dips and ice creams overlooking the water – who wouldn’t rather be on the beach?!Read More »
- Here at Greens we know it’s the little things that make a big difference, and we like to think that we aren’t just any restaurant in Cornwall. We are constantly looking for ways we can innovate, improve and offer our customers the best food, the best service and the best time spent at our little eatery overlooking the estuary.Read More »
- It’s been just over two weeks since the UK went into lockdown and the people of Britain were told to Stay Home. Whilst some are relishing the down time, lounging in the garden and happily drinking mojitos at lunch time, some of us are finding it harder to settle into the routine of being at home nonstop.Read More »
- Wherever possible, we support local. We scoured the oceans and the valleys of Cornwall, handpicked our favourite suppliers and have been serving their produce ever since. The Duchy is home to a smorgasbord of locally brewed, grown, picked, harvested and tended produce, and many of the items on our menu come from within a stones throw of our cafe.Read More »
- As a county we are undeniably lucky when it comes to areas of outstanding natural beauty. Wild swimming and searching for shooting stars are up there with a few of our favourite things to do, and below we’ve compiled a list of our favourite places that double up as ideal swimming spots by day, but also boast starry scenes at …Read More »
- We know that most people’s Cornish dream is one of sandy beaches, turquoise waters and wall to wall sunshine, it’s ours too, but we are also ready for what winter has to throw at us. It isn’t all mizzle, doom and gloom; there’s nothing more spectacular than a crisp, January day spent on the beach with that cold, winter sun …Read More »
- Christmas in Padstow It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The streets are sparkling, the knitted jumper game is strong and our restaurant is packed with happy, smiling faces. It can only mean one thing, Christmas is finally upon us in Padstow and we have welcomed it with open arms, a winter menu and plenty of bottles of bubbly. …Read More »
- Cornwall leaves you spoilt for choice of things to do and see. When we decided to compile our ultimate bucket list of Cornish experiences we quickly realised we could go on and on… Below we’ve chosen our top 10, and decided to leave the rest up to you! Go dolphin spotting It’s a magical, memorable moment, whatever your age. …Read More »
- Cornwall is arguably one of the most beautiful spots in the UK (and quite possibly, the world). Every area of the county boasts something different; from towering cliffs and giant rock pools to wooded valleys and gently meandering rivers. The cycle paths, surf schools, cliff top routes, sandy beaches and delicious eateries mean that when in Cornwall, you’re rarely bored …Read More »
- Just because the summer has come to an end, it doesn’t mean there aren’t still plenty of fun things to do in Padstow! In fact, we are getting out and about more than before! Walks along the estuary, wildlife watching, cycle rides and of course, mini golf in our back garden. If you’re at a bit of a loose end …Read More »