You may have seen the hoardings announcing a change at Greens, or noticed the diggers moving earth high above Padstow harbour. Don’t worry, we’re not getting rid of your favourite cafe, or the crazy golf course — we’re enhancing the experience for everyone.
You’ve been talking, we’ve been listening
We’re reopening in Summer 2017 under a new name (Greens Of Padstow) with:
- a larger, more comfortable cafe with the addition of wine, beer & cocktails (by popular demand)
- a new chef, who will update our time-honoured favourites
- a menu showcasing fresh, local produce, with everything made-to-order
- extended opening hours in the summer evenings and throughout the winter
More space, not more tables
The new cafe building will have a ‘Scandinavian boathouse look’, with open aspect windows, contemporary interior design and a larger footprint. But, while we’re expanding the cafe, we are not increasing the number of covers — we’re creating more space so you can enjoy the food and glorious views in even greater comfort.
Inclusivity (and toilets), what a relief
The new site will have a lift at the entrance (and ramps around the site) for wheelchairs and pushchairs. And, at last, we will achieve our long-held ambition to have customer toilets on-site – what a relief!
Wait, there’s more…new garden design
After the cafe reopens we will be:
- renovating of the crazy golf course
- creating a secret garden with landscape design and planting across the whole site
- installing an elevated walkway through the trees
Follow our story
To follow our story as the new cafe takes shape:
- Sign up to our mailing list (below) for insider tips on enjoying a day out in Padstow, along with news, offers and events (we won’t bombard you with updates, just what counts):
- Join the conversation on Facebook; talk to us as we rebuild our sanctuary above the busy heart of Padstow